Monday, August 18, 2008

The Number 13

This lil number over here, reminds me of ALOT of stuffs.

This number over here, has been following me since I was born. It is indeed my favourite number.

There are other special numbers to me but i chose not to flash back those numbers as I know, this is the most important number for me.

It has become a habit of mine thinking stuffs whenever I encounter this number every month. Not to say I didn't think on other days but I do think alot on this special day. It just past few days back, and it wasn't a very good day for me.

There are good things and bad things happened on this particular date. For your information, my birthday falls on this date, May 13th. This year, on my birthday, it was a very very special birthday for me. I was smiling every single second of it. I thought everything would be fine after this but it doesn't. All my hard work, all my faith, all my courage. Me believing that it would be worth it, stubbornness of not giving up, trying everything I could and most importantly, giving my 100%.

How do you felt when you gave your 100% and it doesn't bloom ? You even tried when you know the chance is merely 0.1%. I'm sure some of you have encountered this part of life and some of you haven't. It's my first time giving 100%, and I got to know that things are never gonna work anymore.

Yes, I know I need to get back up from this all by myself, and it's not an easy step to get up. If you have AIDS, you're gonna die. There's no way and there's no medicine that could cure you. Even if you got up, you would not be the one you used to be. It's gonna be different, might be good, might be bad. God knows.

As for me, I'm going to the bad side. Not a change on the outer side, but a huge difference on the inner side. Though I'm going into the bad side, but there's something good about it. I learn to see things differently, think about every corner before making a decision. This is what I gained after having so much stuffs happening to me previously. Still, I am slowly crawling up. Slower than a snail as I lost both my hands and legs.

Every night I lie down on my bed thinking that how could this happen. Every night I flash back alot of memories. Every night I mumble to myself. Every night I asked myself questions. Every night I hope for a friend who could give me a big warm hug. Every night, I would breakdown, and cry myself to sleep. When is this going to stop ? I don't know.

A friend of mine told me that she's enjoying her life over there and you're suffering. She's asking me to go on with my life and asked me to wake up.

Yes I am going on, but in a different way. But if you ask me to wake up, I still couldn't.

I have no idea what am I mumbling over here. It's just a sudden rush in me asking me to blog.

Will update when I can. Bye everyone =)