Friday, July 11, 2008

Questions in my head

I had a lot of questions in my head asking me.

Questions that I couldn't answer myself.

Probably it's not easy to get those answers too.

If only I could get those answers...



Could it be that nothing's gonna change ?

Would you catch me if I had to fall ?

I would give my everything, just to hear you say...

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

If only, you could hear the sounds of a heartbreak.

She's so hard to hold, but I can't let go

It hurts so bad but feels so good

I missed you and things weren't the same

It's harder to get through the days

I never want to see you unhappy, I thought you'd want the same for me.

I wish you were here with me tonight

I need your loving hands to come and pick me up

Waiting up, couldn't sleep without you

Thinking of the times we shared

No one knew all the pain I went through

Nobody else to turn to

They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need

I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through

Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take

Wished for you so hard

I never wished for anything but you....

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door

I know I tend to get so insecure

If I could just find a way to make it so that you were right here, right now.

So I'll just hang around and find some things to do to take my mind off missing you

Would you be there to love, to be with me ?

I don't wanna make it worse, just wanna make us work

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

You know by now I want it more than anything

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=.... what a post....

sad case...

good luck in winning her over :)

Benji-C said...

can i know who leave this comment ? you can PM me thru my msn or just give me a msg in my blog..

anyways..i appreciate what you have told me..thanks