Tuesday, June 10, 2008

* Guys Drinking Session *

*Just a short post on 050608*


It was a thursday so it's either drinking session or clubbing session..xD~


There was plans for clubs on that day but, don't feel like going so crashed at my friend's place to drink as his family went umm....Cameron ?


Yeahhh...so no one was at home and we can do whatever we want ! =D






The 3 bottles we had that day. Martell V.S.O.P, Johnnie Walker's Swing, and Bombay Sapphire. I just had the Martell as there's something happen to the other two bottles. Some disaster happened that day too. Not to be mention here ! Oh yeah btw, saw a maggi there ? It's mine =D. I was hungry so couldnt help but eat before drink >.<






*CHEERS*

There were 5 of us. Brandon, Ujin, Dinesh and Rizal and me =). That's Rizal btw.





Was playing truth and dare and gawddd....Lots of true spilled and a lil dared too. ( Now I Know !!!! Bwahahahaha ! ) Though we had lil dared, but all the dares are all nastayyyyyyyyy ones*~! Like really really nasty ! xD~ You can see how the way Dinesh act in the picture above. Obviously he's darn drunk ! He's like stripping and also showing his butt off ! Haha ! And that's Brandon behind him asking him to drink more. He tends to get more and more funny when he's drunk ! =D


I couldn't get drunk on that day though i drank quite alot. I wonder why..Hmmmmm....


Ujin was wasted for sure..Couldnt walk a straight line ! Lol..! Dinesh need not to say anymore. Rizal was tipsy and was complaining that a few more sips will make him vomit. I guess only Brandon and me are 100% OKAY that day. HIGH FIVE ! THEY SUCK BIG TIME !


That's basically what happened on that night. Nice hanging out like this with you guys after a long time ! =)






* I never want to see you unhappy*

*I cannot wake up in the morning, without you on my mind. I really do.*



Till then~!


xoxo*~!

5 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I like to see funny drunk ppl! xD

Benji-C said...

u don't say pll lar ! You're even worse when your drunk k ! bwahahaha ! xD~

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

what? you see me drunk b4 meh?!! huh!! say I worse...cheh!

no one can be worse than UJ and Dinesh 1 lor!!!


you drunk lagi funny...now i remember...hohoho!!

Benji-C said...

when you're drunk...

no need to see oso can imagine how bad you are looking at your pics ! xD~

bwahahaha ! come la drink together..see who drunk 1st !

teeeheeeee~!

flora said...

lolz...i was wit kristine wen she was drunk..bang a few walls cos cudnt walk straight..lolz..n she was talkin realli fast..n den she jus slept all d way bak..haha..but drunk ppl r funny..=P