Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No I'm not New !

Yes I'm not new to blogging aight. I've moved from my old blog which is www.xanga.com/bcoolpals

If you guys wanna view my old posts feel free to browse through my old blog ;)

The reason I wanna change from Xanga to Blogspot is :

1) The layout on my Xanga sucks ! And I'm lazy to re-do the layout so why not just change to Blogspot ?

2) It seems that Blogspot is more user-friendly than Xanga =)

3) I have 6 months holiday at the moment and not working YET..So I guess i'll just play around with Blogspot first ;)

4) Most of my friends are using Blogspot so YEAH~~




So let's start with my very first post !


Benji Chan's 21st Birthday !

Daymn I feel old now ! =(



My wish for you*~!

Oh well..Seriously, for the first time in my life, I felt that I'm old actually. Come to think about it, I'll turn 22 next year ! Holy cow ! Sheesh~~


I can consider that I had the most memorable birthday ever =). Though I had alot of huge huge birthday parties on my previous years, but.....this year's party (not only the party laaa actually..xD) is indeed the one that I will remember for the rest of my life =)


Thanks to those and also to that special someone who make it happen! ;)




Thomas Sabo necklace~! Thanks Mum !






Bacardi Big Apple from Jason~! Thx !




My Chocolate Chip Walnut cake from Secret Recipe =)





You can see how happy am I when they're singing xD~




Mua family ! Bro, Mum, Grandpa, Sis, Dad =)




Mr. Teoh Chuen Seng ! Friends for 21 years and still counting !




Melody Ng~! Things between us are beyond words can say =)




The so-called "F Bu 4" ~Tk, Nicky, Lawrence~



[ The 8 Ball gang ] Ryan, Justin, Magen, Thomas, and Jet





Teacher Tang Eu-Gin =D




The Sg-Longians !




The Wangsa-Maju-ians ~

Dinesh, Mike, Eu-Gin, Ujin, Jason, Brandon




Though you don't read my blog but your kid does look like you dude !





The heavy clubber and junior ! Jinn and Hui Xian




The noisy and the one who got the most shivers from PeterAnswers xD~
Joseph




The secondary skool gang ! We have alot of history ! =) Nicky, Jeanie, Chocolate, Tk, ShuYing, Lawrence, Pris, Adrian, YiZhi, Kumiko, and Leon.




Umm..I shall just call it the RojaK Gang..Haha ! Kyoro, Jason, Ron, and Jerry.





Coming soon in cinemas near you ! Ah Long Pte Ltd 2 starring Benji Chan



That was one hella night ! As there are too many pll around, I have to run down and up my condo to entertain all of em'

Some even complaining that I didnt entertain them.....Sorry !!

But i glad that they had fun in my party =) Due to overdose of PeterAnswers, everyone went home worrying that something bad will happen to them..xD~

In case some of you doesnt know what is PeterAnswers, simply logon to www.peteranswers.com to check it out. Any questions that you asked, Peter will answer and I can tell you that it's kinda spooky despite every single friend of mine that day screamed loudly in my place..Haha ! Oh well..to those who knows..Understand la kay !?



Celebrated my birthday again at Hulu Langat the other day. Thank you =)





Thanks fo the surprise cake ! You did a great job for the surprise =) Appreciate spending the whole night with you there. And I will remember that DAY for the rest of my life =))




The only picture that we both smiled ! Haha ! I guess you would remember that we didnt smile for all the pics..I wondeeerrr WHY..xD~



A mini-celebration with the Sg-Longians Flora, Melody and Kristine..=) I wonder why you guys are so emo on my birthday..=/



Won't be different but better =)





Next post coming up !!!




Trip to Taman Negara !
Emilio I have more chun pictures there than you !
You shall wait !!


STAY TUNED !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah~!!
i cm 2 leave comment lu~~!!
hehe,i noe u hv a great 21st bday~!!
hehe..u noe i noe la,k?
anywhr,HOI JIONG DAI GAT~!!
welcome to blogspot(bt i'm nt using blogspot la~)hehe!!
erm...
senior,dun call me junior dy la~!!

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

ehem ehem *coughs coughs*


ah eh lah!! I lupa what I wanna say ade...erm...GOOD LA YOU BLOGSPOT D! hahaha...me likie! =D

oh yea...bugger...Peter's answer...MADE ME CRY WEY! and the image of magen laughing at me will be forever stuck in my head. Thanks for your wonderful party...=.=

Benji-C said...

HuiXian~

Oh well..Let you "Hoi Bao" edi..xD~
Of cuz i had a great 21st bday la !
U know i know ? Alot of things you dunno wor..xD~ I dun care la..you will always be my junior..xD~


Kristine~

Ah Eh Lah !! I wonder how Magen's image look like when he laughed at you ! Why i didnt pay attention to that la ! >.< !! Oh I KNOW ! I open door for my fren ! Sheesh~..Hell yeah I had a wonderful party ! Bwahahaha !

flora said...

hey dude..welcome to blogspot..hehe..we welcome u wit open arms..lolz..btw..i wasnt emo on ur bday la..i was jus tired??? hmmm..thanks to u who made us wait like daym long..hehe..but yeah..U'RE OLD!!! *blueks*

neways thanks for calling to have dinner on ur bday nite..very honoured..=p

Anonymous said...

ah cheh~then i duno lo~
i dun 1 noe anything dy~u dun tell me again ~!!i dun 1 noe~~hmp~!!dun 1 leave comment jor~